Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
- Support product pricing using profit testing techniques; baseline profitability, scenario testing, cash flow analysis, IRR calculation etc.
- Assist to review the product documentations such as policy contracts, provisions, product specs etc.
- Conduct experience studies to analyse policy trends
- Prepare special quotes or other ad hoc policy value calculation
- Prepare BRS (Business Requirement Spec) for system implementation of new product
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students of degree of actuarial science or related discipline /or fresh graduates with less than one year of working experience
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Skills of Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic for Applications a strong advantage
- Good team players with can-do attitude
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm