What You Will Do
Support to Corporate Actuarial Team:
- Support the regular valuation report preparation, exposure to valuation process including reserve calculation, embedded value calculation, data validation, trend analysis, etc.
- Provide support to the process improvement, e.g. worksheet revamp or design a new tool to complete regulatory forms, streamline or enhance HKRBC production process, etc.
- Update documentations related to valuation process, methodology and results.
- Support prophet operation such as model run setting, table update, result extraction, etc.
- Participate in Prophet model UAT exercise to ensure the model's correctness.
Support to Participating Business Development Team:
- Understand the product features and bonus mechanism of participating policies.
- Support the management of participating fund and bonus recommendation.
- Perform prophet operation to monitor the position of participating fund.
- Understand various investment instruments, and support impact analysis with regard to different investment strategies and ALM initiatives.
- Provide support on ad hoc enquiry or policy value calculation.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of processes.
Through the Internship Program, You are able to:
- Apply the knowledge you learn at university.
- Understand the real-life work environment.
- Gain relevant experience, such as exposure to handle task with business cashflow and projection worksheets.
- Support Prophet (cashflow projection software) modelling, maintenance and regular operations.
- Enhance soft skills through on-the-job training, e.g., communication skill.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students of degree of actuarial science or related discipline /or fresh graduates with less than one year of working experience.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Skills of Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic for Applications a strong advantage.
- Good team players with can-do attitude.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm