Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
- Learn to solve real business problem with advanced data science technique.
- Understand insurance from analytical point of view.
- Great exposure in participating in large scale projects that impact various business lines.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for data analytics, ad hoc request & dashboard.
- Help innovate & develop predictive models and statistically rigorous advanced model scripts to support data science & analytics initiatives on AI, machine learning/ deep learning.
- Perform advanced analytics using statistical techniques & algorithms to facilitating effective targeting, segmentation, and identification of opportunities.
- Commercialization of insights from data scientists under a customer-centric, need-based context and turn into campaign opportunities to business lines and distribution models.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prefer undergrad students in quantitative related subjects (e.g. Statistics, Maths, Actuarial, etc.).
- Knowledge of predictive modelling, big data analysis, and data science projects: machine learning, statistical modeling, and data mining techniques & algorithms (e.g., logistic regression, linear regression etc.).
- Some experience in scripting/programming language like Python, SQL.
- Proactive and with a can-do attitude.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and preferably Mandarin.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Data Science and Analytics, Mathematics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm