Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
With this context in mind, AXA Singapore has developed a brand new offer for corporates and their employees. That offer provides unmatched flexibility for all types of corporates and their employees. That flexibility allows us to offer more benefits to employees while controlling costs for the employer, which is very relevant in today’s environment. Thanks to this differentiated, innovative, and competitive offer supported by best in class tools & systems, AXA Singapore has the ambition to become a leader in the Group Health / Employee Benefits space.
At AXA, Life Acturial department oversees pricing of insurance policies , local solvency management, Shareholder earnings reporting and acturial modelling . Within the department , acturial modelling team is involved in development of new product models in Prophet, maintenance of the model and assist with model changes whenever there are new projects like IFRS17 simulation. The resource hired as life actuarial intern will work on BAU, like assisting in model changes/ IFRS17 simulation, etc.
What You Will Do
The intern will work with the modelling team to help:
- To validate certain inputs to the model like commisions or reinsurance setup , against the commission schedules or RI treaties which are available in a document form.
- To perform Risk adjustments calculation for the FY20 IFRS 17 simulation required to be submitted in June'21.
- To assist in performing a gap analysis between ASTRA, the current CSM calculation tool for IFRS17 and Prophet, to understand the changes that are required to be made to Prophet to calculate CSM.
- To assist in any ad-hoc modelling changes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studies actuarial science, economics, statistics, mathematics or equivalent.
- Eagerness to learn and ability to contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Good initiative and willingness to go the extra mile and High proficiency in excel.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:4th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm