Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
With this context in mind, AXA Singapore has developed a brand new offer for corporates and their employees. That offer provides unmatched flexibility for all types of corporates and their employees. That flexibility allows us to offer more benefits to employees while controlling costs for the employer, which is very relevant in today’s environment.
Thanks to this differentiated, innovative, and competitive offer supported by best in class tools & systems, AXA Singapore has the ambition to become a leader in the Group Health / Employee Benefits space.
What You Will Do
- Partner evaluation based on relevancy / cost / outcomes - under the guidance of the Nurse Case Manager.
- Assist in ensuring ' care packages' are designed appropriately with customer centric contents
- Assist in the setup of this program by aligning ops and product outcomes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The intern should be comfortable with customer journeys and medical services and therefore any field of study with customer emphasis is adequate : eg: Public Health / Nursing / Social Sciences / Psychology
- Bold and Eager to contribute while being a part of a team.
- Comfortable with customer / vendor facing engagements.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm