Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
With this context in mind, AXA Singapore has developed a brand new offer for corporates and their employees. That offer provides unmatched flexibility for all types of corporates and their employees. That flexibility allows us to offer more benefits to employees while controlling costs for the employer, which is very relevant in today’s environment. Thanks to this differentiated, innovative, and competitive offer supported by best in class tools & systems, AXA Singapore has the ambition to become a leader in the Group Health / Employee Benefits space.
AXA Insurance, Singapore provides a wide range of opportunities for students who are ready for a career with real-world impact. At AXA, we believe in fostering interactions between teams and leaders across the organisation. You get the chance to gain meaningful experiences and find opportunities to demonstrate your passion and potential, leading to your personal development.
What You Will Do
- Get the opportunity to work on various digital analytics platforms, such as: Google Analytics, Hotjar and Tableau as well as CRM software, like Salesforce.
- Design and maintain internal dashboards and reports and provide actionable insights that help our internal stakeholders make important business decisions.
- Conduct keyword research to understand the opportunities available and work closely with an external SEO agency to improve the visibility of our sites on Google.
- Analyse and quality check data uncover trends and correlations impacting the effectiveness of digital efforts
- We want someone with a great interest in all things Digital, CRM and Marketing Automation. Your role is to assist in cross-channel campaigns which reach users across multiple devices to drive customer acquisition and increased revenue per user.
- You will be responsible for campaign operations, maintenance, reporting & continuous improvement of successful newly implemented Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Conduct research projects, industry analysis to derive insights and deliver recommendations and implementation roadmaps best fitted for the Digital Commerce Team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Belong to School of IT/Business
- Knowledge or interest in web analytics tools - AT Internet, Google Analytics etc.
- Tech-savvy and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical
- Interest in Digital Analytics/SEO/SEM
- Has an analytical mind with quantitative aptitude to handle, analyse and interpret large datasets.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and detail-oriented.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm