Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
With this context in mind, AXA Singapore has developed a brand new offer for corporates and their employees. That offer provides unmatched flexibility for all types of corporates and their employees. That flexibility allows us to offer more benefits to employees while controlling costs for the employer, which is very relevant in today’s environment. Thanks to this differentiated, innovative, and competitive offer supported by best in class tools & systems, AXA Singapore has the ambition to become a leader in the Group Health / Employee Benefits space.
What You Will Do
- Work with the Underwriters to do quality checks and reporting.
- Assist in the work and testing done to improve Underwriting rules.
- Contribute ideas on simplification of the process for improvement in customer experience.
- Provide Underwriting support on high voume workdays like monthend or campaign period.
- Present at the weekly huddles and monthly Underwriting meetings.
- Networking with internal stakeholders and distribution partners
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studies Human Resources, Psychology, Data Analytics, Computing, Business Administration, Marketing, Arts and Social Sciences or equivalent
- Eagerness to learn and ability to contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Good initiative and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to Innovate and work creatively
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm