Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
With this context in mind, AXA Singapore has developed a brand new offer for corporates and their employees. That offer provides unmatched flexibility for all types of corporates and their employees. That flexibility allows us to offer more benefits to employees while controlling costs for the employer, which is very relevant in today’s environment. Thanks to this differentiated, innovative, and competitive offer supported by best in class tools & systems, AXA Singapore has the ambition to become a leader in the Group Health / Employee Benefits space.
AXA's Policy Servicing team handles both Life and Shield related transactions/requests from clients throughout the policy term, the processes and projects
What You Will Do
- Handles daily POS Life and Shield related tasks
- Review and update SOPs/forms related to process assigned
- Identify gaps and implement at least 2 improvements
- Assist in adhoc projects/system testing
Required Skills and Abilities
- A highly meticulous and detailed individual
- Proficient in Word/Excel
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with deadlines
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm