Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
With this context in mind, AXA Singapore has developed a brand new offer for corporates and their employees. That offer provides unmatched flexibility for all types of corporates and their employees. That flexibility allows us to offer more benefits to employees while controlling costs for the employer, which is very relevant in today’s environment. Thanks to this differentiated, innovative, and competitive offer supported by best in class tools & systems, AXA Singapore has the ambition to become a leader in the Group Health / Employee Benefits space.
The Regulatory Compliance team works on various matters relating to:
- AXA Group Governance
- AML/CFT and Sanctions
- Regulatory inspections
- Regulatory compliance matters
What You Will Do
- Assist the compliance team in reviewing and refining existing work flows pertaining to corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Responsible for AML review of transaction flagged by transaction monitoring system
- Investigating and closing out monitoring alerts thoroughly in a timely manner, and ensuring significant issues identified are fully investigated and promptly escalated where necessary
- Assist in High Risk Customers Review
- Plan and carry out a campaign to raise awareness of certain Compliance topics
- Any task(s) which may be given from time to time
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/Degree in Banking and Finance, Business or Insurance
- Good analytical skills
- Meticulous and has an eye for details
- Proactive, resourceful and takes initiative, and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Insurance
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm