Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
With this context in mind, AXA Singapore has developed a brand new offer for corporates and their employees. That offer provides unmatched flexibility for all types of corporates and their employees. That flexibility allows us to offer more benefits to employees while controlling costs for the employer, which is very relevant in today’s environment. Thanks to this differentiated, innovative, and competitive offer supported by best in class tools & systems, AXA Singapore has the ambition to become a leader in the Group Health / Employee Benefits space.
- The intern will assist in various areas including: operational risk quantification exercise, internal control testing, RCSA review, and quarterly risk dashboard reporting. \
- Through the internship, the intern will be able to gain valuable exposure and knowledge on the concepts of operational risk management, risk reporting and risk monitoring.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the annual risk quantification exercise
- Assist in the annual RCSA review exercise
- Assist in the Internal Control Testing for 1 macro-process.
- Support the preparation of training materials for relevant operational risk topics e.g. SCALA workshop
- Support the preparation of quarterly risk dashboard to ARCC
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studies Business Administration / Banking and Finance / Accounting / Data Analytics
- Meticulous, proactive, quick learner and able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm