Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
With this context in mind, AXA Singapore has developed a brand new offer for corporates and their employees. That offer provides unmatched flexibility for all types of corporates and their employees. That flexibility allows us to offer more benefits to employees while controlling costs for the employer, which is very relevant in today’s environment. Thanks to this differentiated, innovative, and competitive offer supported by best in class tools & systems, AXA Singapore has the ambition to become a leader in the Group Health / Employee Benefits space
Together with that new offer, AXA Singapore has created a new department, named Value Proposition with the objective to promote this offer and enhance it by developing additional added-value services for three types of stakeholders: Intermediaries, Employers and Employees. Main activities of the team members would be:
- Customer journey design
- Market intelligence,
- Identification of differentiated services,
- Implementation of these services,
- Management of strategic partners, etc.
What You Will Do
- Market intelligence: understand what the competition is proposing in Singapore, Understand how we are positioned vs the competition
- Work closely with Value Proposition team member and support them in their main activities
- Worrk with project / digital teams to support the implementation of new functionalities.
- Help design marketing material to support our sales and touch points with distribution force.
- Help improve processes following feedback / gap identified
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Communication skills
- Results/action oriented
- Interested to link the work with business results
- Interested in the health industry
- Job type:Internships
Management, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm