Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
With this context in mind, AXA Singapore has developed a brand new offer for corporates and their employees. That offer provides unmatched flexibility for all types of corporates and their employees. That flexibility allows us to offer more benefits to employees while controlling costs for the employer, which is very relevant in today’s environment. Thanks to this differentiated, innovative, and competitive offer supported by best in class tools & systems, AXA Singapore has the ambition to become a leader in the Group Health / Employee Benefits space.
The Talent Acquisition team is looking for an intern to work on projects related to recruitment, employer branding and gain exposure to different business units within AXA. Throughout the program, you will collaborate with other interns to develop solutions for HR or business related projects. You will be able to develop your functional and professional skills through the work assignments and training programs designed for our interns.
What You Will Do
- Manage end-to-end recruitment activities for permanent and contract positions under guidance from the team.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across businesses to understand their recruitment needs and organisational structure.
- Participate in the onboarding of employees.
- Spearhead and coordinate initiatives for the interns.
- Develop and support employer branding initiatives.
- Meet external recruitment partners to derive market insights.
- Support with internship enagement for the Summer Interns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Eagerness to learn and ability to contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Good initiative and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Ability to Innovate and work creatively.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Enjoys building networks.
- Creative thinking.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:4th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm