AXA Singapore Data & Innovation team is key to the organization's ambitions to become Data-Driven and achieve self-service analytical capabilities using Data Science, AI, Machine Learning modeling.
This role contributes to strengthening data expertise of AXA Singapore as Business Intelligence being one of the main drivers within the company. In a competitive market like Singapore, it is essential for insurers to ensure an effective data management. Increase the data capabilities will help AXA gain a competitive edge and maintain its position of leader insurer in Singapore.
What You Will Do
Design, Manage and Deliver Business Intelligence Projects:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business requirement at all stage of data cycle, define scopes, data sourcing, cleansing, transformation, delivery.
- Build business dashboards and reporting using Python & Tableau.
- Fine tuning existing ETL solution and mapping documents accordingly to business processes.
Grow the Data Community:
- Build data related content into SharePoint Community.
- Provide consultative support to business data "super users".
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studied Bachelors or Master's degree related to Data, Data Analytics, Data Science or Applied Statistics.
- Knowledge in Business Data Analytics, Data Warehouse.
- Technical Skills in Python, SQL, Tableau, Excel/Access, Database Management.
- Eagerness to learn and ability to contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem solver with good presentation, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm