What You Will Do
- Support Operational Resilience Manager in planning, implementing and operating of Operational Resilience areas which include Crisis Management, Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Business Continuity Risk Assessment (RA), Third Party Assessment, BCM Strategy, Incident Management Plans (IMP), and Business Continuity Plans (BCP).
- Facilitate and ensure annual business continuity (including IT Disaster Recovery) testing requirements are met.
- Promote all staff awareness on Operational Resilience topic.
- Provide support to Crisis Management Team.
- Ensure completion of requirements to continuously comply with regulatory & Group requirements on Operational Resilience, including Crisis Management, Business Continuity and IT Service Continuity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written skills in particular experience of formal report writing and process documentation.
- Communication skills at various levels of hierarchy / seniority levels: tailor communication to varying audiences.
- Adapts fast to changing requirements.
- Welcomes a collaborative team approach.
- Able to support the implementation of the required governance.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm