What You Will Do
- Support Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) initiatives and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) by proper assessment of As-Is processes and analysis of areas for improvements.
- Support BPR & RPA initiatives in designing the To-Be processes and RPA solutions.
- Ensure proper documentations of processes pre and post improvements.
- Work with business stakeholders to determine the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track and monitor post-improvement performances.
- Support in providing recommendations / solutions for process improvements & RPA.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong problem-solving and stakeholder's management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and diverse environment and with new challenges.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm