We are looking for a Marketing Intern to help plan and implement our marketing and PR activities for Bain Middle East. The internship will be offered for 12-16 weeks and the position is based out of our Bain Dubai office.
To apply for this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research for competitive analysis and customers’ behavior. Ultimately, you should be able to help us achieve our business goals through supporting us on our yearly marketing plan.
What You Will Do
As a Marketing Intern, you will engage in Market Reputation marketing activities, including administrative tasks.
Your role will be to support the Market Reputation team, including truly local activities for Editorial, Brand & Creative, PR & External Comms, Digital Mailings and CRM, Digital Marketing and Social Media, Conferences & Events, Alumni and local office priorities.
You will also collaborate with other Marketing functions to achieve Bain Marketing’s overarching goals.
Assist in execution of Market Reputation marketing activities, including administrative tasks and truly local activities for:
- Editorial: Help to tailor content and distribute Editorial content in local market, and work with local providers/agencies.
- PR & External Comms: Support all local PR activities to develop Bain’s presence in the local market, press, and premium publications.
- Digital Mailings and CRM: Help to tailor mailing content to local community, manage CRM database (only in select countries), and build/maintain local contacts/influencers in CRM database (all countries).
- Digital Marketing and Social Media: Create posts and share with global social media team.
- Conferences & Events: Support Conf. & Events CoE with light execution (g. for translation and timing/logistics local advice); contribute to organization in conjunction with other relevant CoEs.
Provide on-going Marketing support to the Market Reputation team. Work collaboratively with other Marketing functions to ensure plans are aligned/complementary and to achieve Bain Marketing’s overarching goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in Undergraduate or Master's degree program. Preferred fields of study - Business/Marketing/Communications/PR/English literature.
- First previous experience (internship or work) in marketing field.
- Experience in a consulting or top-tier consumer products/tech firm, as well as experience in Middle Eastern markets will be an advantage.
- Broad marketing knowledge.
- Ability to understand marketing objectives, priorities, and strategies - Both for the local office and industry practices.
- Ability to understand and work with Bain content.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact with external contacts/parties as Bain marketing representative.
- Client-centric mind set.
- Arabic speaker - Preferred but not required.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm