Would you like to learn from the best technical minds? Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
Join our Digital Technology team - The Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Digital Technology inspires and guides recent college graduates through career-shaping experiences.
It provides challenging rotations to grow technical skills & capabilities. It offers opportunities to solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams. Finally, the program facilitates interaction with experienced leaders and offers access to top leadership curriculum.
Take your career to the next level. Are you ready to join us in changing the future of energy and in delivering innovative outcomes to our customers? You will lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects across various areas. Joining a global team, you will work alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
What You Will Do
- Taking on a diverse set of assignments, from Product Management to Software Development, tailoring training to your interests.
- Working alongside experts in Baker Hughes, in three rotational assignments over 2 years, alongside global classroom training.
- Actively participate in the development of the Aspire Program and facilitate cross-functional engagement.
- Interacting with global business leaders, taking on a cross-functional mission-based project during the second year.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, MIS or IT field, or with relevant STEM majors (e.g. Data Science or Maths), or be a graduate of a Software/IT Accelerator program.
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent).
- Be legally authorized to work in the UAE without sponsorship and/or time restrictions.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be able to travel internationally.
- Show strong commitment to a technology career with a passion and aptitude for software and information technology.
- Show strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and implement improvements.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm