Would you like to learn from the best technical minds?
Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
Join our Finance team:
The Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Finance inspires and guides recent college graduates through career-shaping experiences. It provides challenging rotations to grow technical skills & capabilities.
It offers opportunities to solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams. Finally, the program facilitates interaction with leaders and offers access to top leadership curriculum.
Take your career to the next level!
Are you ready to join us in changing the future of energy and in delivering innovative outcomes to our customers?
You will lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects across various areas.
Joining a global team, you will work alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. During this traineeship, we can offer some flexible working patterns. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Working with us:
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
What You Will Do
As part of our Early Career Traineeship, you will be involved in:
- Taking on a diverse set of assignments, from Balance sheet and cost analysis to tender evaluations, tailoring training to your interests.
- Working alongside experts in Baker Hughes, in rotational assignments over 2 years, alongside global classroom training.
- Actively participate in the development of the Aspire Program and facilitate cross-functional engagement.
- Interacting with global business leaders, taking on a cross-functional mission-based project during the second year.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this traineeship you will:
- Have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in UAE.
- Graduated from your bachelors’ degree in Finance related subjects.
- Have achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills.
- Show strong commitment to a technology career with a passion and aptitude for software and information technology.
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Locations:Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm