What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of BHGE’s innovation!
Our Aspire Development track for Finance is built on the tenets and proven legacy of leadership development and innovation at BHGE, best practices in the leadership development community and the voice of our customer – our early career Program Members.
This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in finance roles combined with formal classroom training in finance, accounting, business and leadership development, and a cross-functional, mission-based project. Graduates of the program have the opportunity to develop into future finance leaders.
What You Will Do
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in various areas in corporate finance, including financial planning & analysis, commercial finance, supply chain finance, treasury, investor relations.
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring.
- Complete formal training in finance, accounting, business and leadership development.
- Contribute to business outcomes.
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally.
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams.
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math, Business Management completed within the last 24 months.
- Strong academic performance/grades.
- To be geographically mobile (locations vary based on business need, you may be required to take assignments outside your home country).
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the country where you are hired.
- A valid National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Prior internship experience in corporate finance.
- Prefer prior study abroad or professional/full time work experience up to 2 years, but not required.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, a high “say-do” ratio (execute on your commitments), teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:20th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm