Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems? Are you passionate about being part of a successful team? Join our Oilfield Services Team!
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We take responsibility for the long-term success of the business by building trusted relationships and an understanding of our customers.
Partner with the best - During this internship, you will contribute to the design and development of products and their interaction with the human body. This internship requires the understanding of concepts, methods, and procedures for oilfield chemical treatment, laboratory analysis and reporting.
What You Will Do
- The practical application of scientific research and development in a lab environment.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Works together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities, and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
- Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
- To support Laboratory analysis at the PH lab.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university in Chemical Engineering or similar.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English.
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied.
- Strong oral and written communication with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and able to problem solve.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm