The SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program is designed to give recent college/university graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. Spanning a duration of 12 months only, the program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
What You Will Do
- Training in commercial accountability.
- Deal machine training - correct usage of DM --- express path vs non -express, relevant documentation uploaded to DM, etc.
- Deal machine management to support data accuracy (Tableau).
- Tableau training – for reporting.
- Follow critical process steps – RFQ/quote/PO review and approvals, ITO/OTR handover, BOX updates, etc.
- Prepare simple operational quotes for spares and repairs.
- Prepare commercial proposals – review technical specifications, work closely with Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc.
- Ensure compliance with contract commitments, support discussions with customers – coordinating with other functions as required.
- Support handover meetings with Project Management and execution.
- Manage customer commercial tracker in conjunction with OTR.
- Support intercompany transactions.
- Challenging work assignments.
- Exposure to a multinational company.
- Developmental feedback.
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 1-1.5 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (if applicable).
- Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm