The SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program is designed to give recent college/university graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. Spanning a duration of 12 months only, the program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
What You Will Do
- Carrying out due diligence to capture and document IT asset information across Sites in Nigeria and SSA.
- Documentation to include Asset type, Age, Obsolescence etc.
- Producing to portals or methods that can be re-used to create similar repository of information across Sites in SSA.
- Generating report for Obsolescence or Asset type per site.
- Challenging work assignments.
- Exposure to a multinational company.
- Developmental feedback.
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 1-1.5 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (if applicable).
- Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction.
- Computer Science degrees preferred.
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm