Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems? Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our team supports field activities on new units and existing installations.
What You Will Do
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes Health, Safety & Environment policies, Legal Compliance requirements and our core values.
- Learning and going extra-mile in following the mentor’s guidance and instructions.
- Carrying out all assigned duties by the mentor diligently including training activities, assignments, and assessment to monitor growth & development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be a recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Mechanical, Electrical, Control or Electronics.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English and the ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied.
- Must be prepared to travel onshore and offshore up to 70% of the time, transport options can be provided.
- Can have limited knowledge of the oil and gas industry, specific on the job technical training will be offered.
- Willing to learn how to execute maintenance/installation of rotating equipment and assist the others crew members in performing the assigned scope of work in the field at customer sites.
- Primarily interacts with assigned mentor, direct supervisor, and other specialists in the team.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm