BHGE Nigeria is offering is an internship/co-op program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The duration of our internship program spans a period of 12 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
What You Will Do
- Data collection, interpretation and analytics.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain data systems.
- Interpret trends of data sets.
- Convert data and findings into understandable tables, graphs and reports.
- Prepare and present reports to leadership.
- Challenging work assignments.
- Business mentors.
- Leadership training.
- Essential skills training.
- Functional .
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and global program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate - Degree in Engineering or Business.
- Valid NYSC Call Up Letter.
- Passion to achieve positive business.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering
- Closing Date:11th May 2019, 6:00 pm