Baker Hughes, a GE Company Internship Program provides an educational strategy whereby students complement their academic preparation with direct practical experience. Baker Hughes, a GE Company participation exhibits the company interest and commitment to the growth and developments of students as future professionals.
What You Will Do
- Achieve the short-term and day-to-day goals, tasks and learning objectives assigned by the
- University and BHGE Supervisor.
- Value and practice BHGE core values - Integrity, Learning, Performance and Teamwork.
- Follow all Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE), maintenance and operational practices and procedures successfully and effectively.
- Manage time and resources effectively.
- Solve problems, overcome obstacles and make good decisions.
- Work effectively in diverse teams.
- Communicate effectively with all levels within the team and external business partners.
- Demonstrate work-related knowledge effectively.
- Utilize multiple sources of information effectively.
- Exhibit a high level of initiative.
- Maintain the confidentiality of any information designated by BHGE as Confidential.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering degree in mechanical OR mechatronics OR Electrical.
- Still studying at university on his or her last year.
- GPA 3.0 and above.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm