Would you like to develop world-class HR skills? Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our HR Team - Our team provides support to HR related request such as general policy queries and related employee life cycle actions at Global level. Our team ensures all HR related request are met a high standard turn-around time.
Partner with the best - Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the successful execution of one or more HR Operations process(s) and Employee Lifecycle Activities.
- Respond to employees enquiries related to Tier 1 Activities mainly basic HR support.
- Drive increased productivity and compliance through process improvements, standardization and simplification within assigned area (s).
- Foster a culture of customer service excellence and continuous process improvement by providing “Best in Class” customer service and advise on complex questions/requests from employees, businesses and HR partners.
- Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and Baker Hughes policy requirements.
- Develop effective relationships with stakeholders through strong interpersonal skills and proactive communication.
- Continuously build and share area of expertise; keep current with internal and external updates and changes.
- Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in related area (or a high school graduate/GED or equivalent with at least 4 years of relevant work experience).
- Minimum 1 year prior professional work experience (can include internships).
- Language requirements (if applicable).
- Previous experience in HR Operations, Payroll & Benefits, or Global Mobility Services preferred.
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to anticipate customer needs with a high level of responsiveness.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team environment.
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality.
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data.
- Demonstrated organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in local language and English.
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm