Would you like to learn from the best technical minds? Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects??
The Early Career Traineeship is designed for fresh graduates where Baker Hughes will train fresh talent who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a specific business. The traineeship duration is 6-12 months and will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
Working with us:
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
What You Will Do
- Learn and practice how to execute the designs, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- This work would include mechanical engineering for all products.
- Learn and deal with manufacturing facility different functions and provide engineering support.
- Be part of the testing team during the simulation and hardware checks of the finished products.
- Be part of manufacturing team during assembly stage and materials verifications and allocation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, from an accredited university.
- Graduated from your bachelors’ degree within the last 12 months.
- Have achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (or equivalent).
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills.
- Be inquisitive and present a thirst for knowledge.
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Dhahran (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm