Would you like to develop world-class HR skills? Are you passionate about delivering quality through meeting standards and procedures?
Join our Human Capital and Technology Team.
Our Human Resources Team is provides a best in class service to our employees and global organization. We provide support for day to day and operational issues and procedures. Our team partners with the business to provide reporting insight and to continuously improve our processes and performance.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients?
Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
What You Will Do
As a HR Specialist, you will work within Human Capital and Technology team. You will be accountable for the delivery HR Lifecycle activities and executing different interesting projects.
As an HR Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Being HR Support & Focal point for all local HCT matters including External authorities Ex: Social Security & Labor Ministry etc.
- Being responsible for the successful execution of one or more HR Operations process(s) and Employee Lifecycle activities with great responsiveness every time.
- Being able to critically evaluate & develop elaborate proposals for changing processes & communicate them effectively.
- Being a good custodian of ensuring HR Support to business in line with the requirements under various labor laws of the land.
- Building effective relationships, solving problems with high accuracy, constantly upskills oneself to stay relevant & expert.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate/post graduate, curious, zeal for solutions, self-starter with learnability and adaptability to change.
- Have relevant experience, willing to experiment and change.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently in a work stream model.
- Have good customer service focus, with an ability to anticipate customer needs with solid responsiveness.
- Be comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics.
- Have an ability to express freely and be willing to seek insights for improvement within and across team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm