Join our innovating Internship Program. The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelor's degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
You'll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience. Our internship will also provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E).
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
What You Will Do
- Receive coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
- Complete internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements.
- Learn about internal software and assist with the completion of dedicated projects and tasks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders.
- Apply Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors level degree program in Engineering disciplines (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Electronics, Petroleum) Geology, Geoscience, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or similar with an accredited university.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills.
- Be able to legally work in Saudi Arabia, without company sponsorship or time restrictions.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical,...
Dhahran (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm