Would you like to develop innovative technology? Do you enjoy networking with a wide range of people?
Join our Engineering and Technology team.
Our Early Career Program in Engineering and Technology inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences.
This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in Technology roles. The program is designed to accelerate participants' professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments.
Take your career to the next level:
Working in our Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes’ innovation.
You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing break-through technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additive manufacturing or energy transition initiatives.
Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to continually make innovative contributions to our future, taking energy forward.
Working with us:
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress?
Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
What You Will Do
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receiving active coaching and mentoring.
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals is essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business.
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally.
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams.
- Participating in international experiences and assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology, Mechanics or another STEM subject.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent).
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills.
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge.
- Be able to travel internationally.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm