The Casablanca team supports its clients in particular in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, stock markets, taxation, litigation, infrastructure and social law. Its understanding of local legal issues enables it to provide concrete solutions adapted to the legal and economic needs of its clients in the long term. On the Moroccan market, the firm works with multinationals, large local companies, governments and public bodies.
Our Casablanca office is looking for an intern for a period of 6 months, starting in July 2022.
The intern will be strongly involved in the activity and files of the Firm: assistance to the council in the drafting of consultations and various legal research. He/she will be integrated into a team working in all areas of law.
Why Join Us:
A prestigious business firm with a culture of excellence, we have a unique network of international experts. With an international DNA and a strong entrepreneurial culture, we offer real prospects for development and opportunities for secondment during missions abroad.
Our values are based on benevolence, diversity, gender equity, and our commitment to sustainable development through our Green Committee and our Pro-Bono Committee.
You will evolve in an agile and innovative working environment, advise first-rate clients with us. You will benefit from a structured integration and training course through Baker University and our Development Centers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Higher education pre-CAPA, Business School or Grandes Ecole', supplemented by a Master 2 Business Law.
- Studies abroad (LL.M.-MBA) would be a plus.
- Perfect command of legal English both written and spoken.
- Practice of Arabic is desirable.
- You have demonstrated during previous internships, very good theoretical and practical knowledge on legal issues. With excellent interpersonal skills, you enjoy working in a team and know how to be rigorous.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm