What we offer
Our unique Singapore internship programme is designed to provide you with:
- An introduction to our firm and the type of work we undertake, both in Singapore and elsewhere;
- An opportunity to experience first-hand our extensive training programmes;
- A commercial perspective, to complement your legal education; and
- Practical skills to help you further your career.
Our aim is to make your internship experience a genuine one. You will sit within one of our practice groups, will be assigned an individual mentor and every effort will be made to involve you in real work for real clients
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants should be a second year law student with results indicating they will achieve a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent in their degree.
- You will need to include a cover letter, full curriculum vitae and copies of your university transcripts. Covering letters form an important part of your application. They should outline your interest in the Firm, and give an overview of your motivation for selecting your preferred area of practice.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.