The Global Quantitative Summer Analyst program is a 10-week summer internship and precursor for the Quantitative Analyst Program designed to develop and coach analytical and quantitative talent to be deployed throughout various Bank of America business groups.
As an Intern within the program you will focus on the application of quantitative methods to solve complex business challenges. You will gain in-depth experience and be provided micro and macro views of risk management for the bank. You will use modeling techniques to quantify and determine solutions to business problems and gain real, in-depth experience applying quantitative knowledge to specific financial challenges. Internship opportunities include positions supporting various business groups.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on-the-job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
What You Will Do
- Developing emerging risk assessments, analyzing credit risk scenarios, as well as modeling some of our key risk factors.
- Conducting research and analysis to provide a micro view of risk management in a particular business line and a macro view of risk management for the bank as a whole.
- Assessing market trends and providing quantitative data for internal partners and ultimately, clients.
- Applying quantitative knowledge to specific financial challenges and projects specific to your business alignment.
- Implementing solutions applying both qualitative and quantitative methods.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates are required to be pursuing an undergraduate or masters degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation time frame between December 2019 and June 2020.
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred.
- Candidates should have a strong quantitative background in disciplines such as
- Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Quantitative Finance and Economics.
- Has a drive for operational excellence and a commitment to achieving sustainable results.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
- Strong academics and technical skills in Microsoft Office and programming applications should be accompanied by proficiencies in leadership, teamwork, problem-solving & analytical skills, communication & professional presence and judgment & risk management.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Economics,...
Atlanta (United States),...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm