A strategic partner to our business and corporate groups, HR provides the expertise essential for maximizing employees' professional achievement. Working together, the HR Generalist team supported by their specialist partners including recruitment, diversity, learning and development, compensation and benefits and employee relations, provide a comprehensive service to the business.
At Bank of America Merrill Lynch, people are our most valuable and important commodity. HR is responsible for ensuring that we attract, develop and retain a world class workforce. HR is integral in ensuring a fair and meritocratic working environment and maintaining a positive team culture that celebrates diversity.
Summer Analysts participate in a 10 week program providing a unique opportunity and exposure to life in HR. Summer Analysts are given a true associate experience, as internships mirror full-time positions and include goal-setting and a formal review process. As a Summer Analyst in GHR, you will be assigned to a specific HR function (Generalist or Specialist - HR Shared Services, International Compensation and Benefits, Learning &Leadership Development and Staffing) to fully understand the function, its key stakeholders and to have the opportunity to be accountable for real deliverables.
What you will do
Throughout the term, you may expect:
- Gain an understanding of the various HR functions within the organization and how each function works together to deliver consistent policies and standards to our internal clients
- Access to online e-portal learning covering compliance and foundation of banking topics
- Structured and on-the-job training
- Networking and social opportunities
- Exposure to high level management
- Corporate Social Responsibility project/learning
- Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion training/events
- Consideration for full time employment upon graduation
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year undergraduate/master student Outstanding academic achievement
- Major in HR or related field preferred but students from other areas are welcome to apply
Skills and Abilities
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Show a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Operations
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm