Asia Pacific Chief Operating Office Summer Analyst Program
Let’s get down to business. A role at our GBAM Chief Operating Office will help you to connect the dots across our banking businesses.
What we’re looking for (Key Requirements):
- Penultimate year undergraduate student
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Major in business areas such as finance, economics, management or a related area
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Show a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
The Chief Operating Office (COO) partners with all business units and support and control functions in a broad range of responsibilities, including strategic analysis of new business opportunities and execution of new business initiatives, day-to-day management of the business and related operations, client and data analytics, and fulfillment of internal and external governance requirements.
What you’ll do (Key Responsibilities):
- Assist regional and line of business management in development and implementation of established strategic goals and objectives
- Assist in governance work
- Analyze and report business performance for Senior Management
- Execution of recurring business reporting packages
- Research, prepare, and present written and verbal reports on a variety of strategic topics
- Provide and manage financial analyses as required for strategic initiatives
- Assist with the design, development and the implementation of any metrics system and dashboards
- Participate in special projects
Training & Program Highlights
The COO Summer Analyst Program is a program designed to provide candidates with an opportunity to work with experienced professionals and prepare for a career in the bank. The Program not only provides program management support, but also structured learning events, training, and networking opportunities. The learning curriculum focuses on business, technical and soft skills. Summer Analysts are given a true associate experience, as internships mirror full-time positions and include goal-setting and a formal review process.
Throughout the term, you may expect:
- Access to online e-portal learning covering compliance and foundation of banking topics
- Structured and on-the-job training
- Networking and social opportunities
- Exposure to senior level management
- Corporate Social Responsibility project/learning
- Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion training/events
- Consideration for full time employment upon graduation
About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
How to Apply
- Start your application at https://campus.bankofamerica.com/
- Search for the program, business division and location you wish to apply for and select the program title
- Select 'Apply Now' and sign in as a new or returning user
- Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
- Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
- Submit form - please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline
Application Deadline: November 14 2021
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm