Global Investment Banking Full Time Analyst Program
Do you want to work on multi-million dollar deals with some of the largest companies in the world?
What we’re looking for (Key Requirements):
- Final year undergraduate/master student
- On track to receive a GPA 3.5/4 or above (2.1 degree or above - UK system). You do not need to have a background in finance or accounting to apply
- Outstanding academic achievement which is complemented by other socioeconomic extracurricular activities
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player
- Demonstrates energy and drive
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
Global Investment Banking focuses on building long-term relationships with more than 3,000 large corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors, by providing strong advisory expertise and capitalizing on powerful M&A, corporate banking, treasury, debt and equity product expertise to deliver integrated financial solutions. We have a significant presence in the Americas, Europe, Emerging Markets (ex-Asia) and Asia Pacific.
What you’ll do (Key Responsibilities):
- Be part of a highly structured and dedicated program with global reach. You will develop technical and soft skills in a fun global team environment and develop a holistic appreciation of our firm, the people within it and the industry as a whole
- Work in teams to create and deliver solutions that bring to bear the full breadth of the bank's capabilities - ranging from strategic mergers and acquisitions advice, debt, equity, liability derivatives, and structured products, to principal investing and private equity. We deliver solutions to clients leveraging the full spectrum of the bank's capabilities
- Help generate ideas and opportunities for new and existing clients through in depth research, financial modeling and industry analyses
- Develop and leverage upon a truly global network. You will learn from, and work with, teams consisting of professionals drawn from across the business, including senior bankers within your group, experts in other areas of the firm and colleagues from around the globe
- Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career options and opportunities
Unique to Bank of America is our provision of a Chief Resource Officer (CRO). The CRO’s sole purpose is to manage and optimize the junior banker experience on a very hands-on manner. The CRO partners closely with senior leadership to instill the firm’s culture, to ensure work/life balance and to provide a well-rounded, fun and value-add experience for junior bankers.
In some countries, Analysts are placed in a generalist team which means a 'staffer' will staff you on projects in specific industry, product and country coverage groups. In other countries, Analysts are placed directly with a specific team throughout the internship.
Team placement is determined by considering business needs and the interests/skills of the Analyst.
The various Investment Banking groups span across country, industry and product (not all groups exist in all countries):
- Consumer Retail Healthcare
- Energy and Power
- Financial Institutions
- Global Industrials including Metals & Mining
- Real Estate & Gaming
- Telecom, Media & Technology
- Financial Sponsors
- General Execution
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Training & Program Highlights
For most countries in Asia Pacific, training begins when you will join newly-hired analysts from around the world in New York for an intensive and highly structured few weeks to learn about our global company, its culture and all the relevant tools, techniques and working practices you’ll need to succeed. You'll also receive grounding in your chosen business area, as you develop your professional skills and team-working capabilities.
On return to your local office, you'll take on additional responsibility at an early stage. With on-going development opportunities throughout the program you'll be encouraged to grow your abilities through on-the-job learning and structured training. We'll support and reward you on the basis of your individual performance.
About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
How to Apply
- Start your application at https://campus.bankofamerica.com/
- Search for the program, business division and location you wish to apply for and select the program title
- Select 'Apply Now' and sign in as a new or returning user
- Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
- Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
- Submit form - please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline
Application Deadline: November 14 2021
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm