Global Transaction Services Summer Analyst Program
Be part of a team that is driving digital innovation into the transaction banking world through the power of new technology.
What we’re looking for (Key Requirements):
- Penultimate year undergraduate/master student
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrates energy and initiative
- Positive approach and open to learning new skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
Global Transaction Services (GTS) is a core business for Bank of America’s global franchise. The
GTS business provides global working capital solutions including liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, foreign exchange and commercial card services to three million small businesses, thousands of middle market companies, and to multinational corporations, financial institutions and governments around the world.
Since 1947 Bank of America has been offering working capital solutions in Asia Pacific tailored to meet the growing needs of our clients with diverse geographic presence.
Summer Analysts in the Asia Pacific region participate in an 8 - 12 week program, depending on location, which is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Global Transaction Services (GTS). The program begins with firm wide orientation, and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events and social activities. You will be given responsibilities early and will be expected to make a significant contribution to the team. As internships mirror full-time positions, they also include goal-setting and a formal review process as well as plenty of opportunity to interact and work with senior managers.
Placement of Summer Analysts is determined during the hiring process where we match the business needs and the interests/skills of the Summer Analyst. The various teams in GTS include:
- Corporate Treasury Sales
- Financial Institutions (FI) Treasury Sales
- Treasury Product Solutions
- Asia Trade & Supply Chain Solutions
As a Summer Analyst within Global Transaction Services, you will work closely with GTS professionals on strategic business initiatives and projects.
What you’ll do (Key Responsibilities):
- Manage projects, understand the requirements of the project and practice time management, project planning and execution skills to complete your project within the relevant timeframe
- Prepare presentation and other materials to support delivery of proposals to clients / prospective clients
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Participate in meetings/calls with clients and follow up any action points where required
- Create various client or internal documents, materials, reports and data inventories as required
- Proactively network internally to learn more about the business as well as report back on business initiatives worked on
- Integrate as a team member and communicate with the team on project milestones
- Support the team to solve client needs and generate revenue for the bank
- Learn from, and work with, teams across the business, including senior managers within your team, experts in other areas of the firm and colleagues from around the globe
The groups span across country and industry, these include but not limited to (not all groups exist in all countries):
About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
How to Apply
- Start your application at https://campus.bankofamerica.com/
- Search for the program, business division and location you wish to apply for and select the program title
- Select 'Apply Now' and sign in as a new or returning user
- Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the video interview
- Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
- Submit form - please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the video interview and uploaded your resume before the deadline.
Application Deadline December 12 2021
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2021, 3:59 pm