Summer Analysts in the Asia Pacific region participate in an 8 - 12 week program, depending on location, which is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Global Transaction Services (GTS).
The program begins with firm wide orientation, and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events and social activities. You will be given responsibilities early and will be expected to make a significant contribution to the team. As internships mirror full-time positions, they also include goal-setting and a formal review process as well as plenty of opportunity to interact and work with experienced managers.
Placement of Summer Analysts is determined during the hiring process where we match the business needs and the interests/skills of the Summer Analyst.
The various teams in GTS include:
- Corporate Treasury Sales.
- Financial Institutions (FI) Treasury Sales.
- Treasury Product Solutions.
- Asia Trade & Supply Chain Solutions.
As a Summer Analyst within Global Transaction Services, you will work closely with GTS professionals on strategic business initiatives and projects.
What You Will Do
- Manage projects, understand the requirements of the project and practice time management, project planning and execution skills to complete your project within the relevant timeframe.
- Prepare presentations and other materials to support delivery of proposals to clients/ prospective clients.
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research.
- Participate in meetings/calls with clients and follow up any action points where required.
- Create various client or internal documents, materials, reports and data inventories as required.
- Proactively network internally to learn more about the business as well as report back on business initiatives worked on.
- Integrate as a team member and communicate with the team on project milestones.
- Support the team to solve client needs and generate revenue for the bank.
Learn from, and work with, teams across the business, including experienced managers within your team, experts in other areas of the firm and colleagues from around the globe.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year undergraduate/master's student.
- Outstanding academic achievement.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements.
- A strong team player and client focused.
- Demonstrates energy and initiative.
- Positive approach and open to learning new skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business.
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm