The Summer program is a 10-week program designed to provide Summer Analysts with a unique opportunity to gain an exposure to life at Bank of America and also make significant contributions to the team. The Summer program begins with an orientation and induction to the firm. Summer Analysts are given a true associate experience, as assignments mirror full-time responsibility and include goal-setting and a formal review process.
- Access to the bank’s learning hub containing a variety of learning resources, ranging from banking fundamentals to communication skills.
- Structured and on-the-job training.
- Networking and social opportunities.
Speaker series with experienced management across all lines of business.
- Corporate Social Responsibility project/learning.
- Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion training/events.
- Consideration for full-time employment upon graduation.
The Global Corporate Banking division serves a diverse corporate client base. We have a significant presence in the Americas, Europe, Emerging Markets (ex-Asia) and Asia Pacific, serving clients in virtually all countries. We provide our clients with a range of services fundamental to their business, including strategic and financing advice, restructuring and risk management solutions, as well as capital raisings from both the public markets and private sources. We serve our clients through teams of professionals that bring together the full capabilities of the bank to satisfy one goal: helping our clients succeed.
What You Will Do
- Support and assist the bankers in managing their client portfolio’s - Client development, pitching and execution and responding to client requests.
- Assist in deal execution and follow-up - Assist in putting together internal memos and working through the KYC process for example produce and distribute internal documents for the team - Meeting minutes, market reports, weekly pipeline reports.
- Perform various statistical and financial analyses.
- Conduct comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research.
- Prepare presentation and other materials for clients.
- Learn from, and work with teams consisting of professionals from across the business, including experienced corporate bankers within your group, product and support partners and other colleagues from around the globe.
- Have the opportunity to work on a project that requires analyzing a business opportunity for a client and presenting findings to bankers on how to expand that client franchise.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year Undergraduate/Master’s student with outstanding academic achievement.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Comfortable with change and able to adjust to changing demands and requirements.
- A strong team player and client focused.
- Demonstrates energy and drive.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Locations:Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm