Do you want to work on multi-million dollar deals with some of the largest companies in the world?
Training & Program Highlights:
For most countries in Asia Pacific, training begins when you will join newly-hired analysts from around the world in New York for an intensive and highly structured few weeks to learn about our global company, its culture and all the relevant tools, techniques and working practices you’ll need to succeed. You'll also receive grounding in your chosen business area, as you develop your professional skills and team-working capabilities.
On return to your local office, you'll take on additional responsibility at an early stage. With on-going development opportunities throughout the program you'll be encouraged to grow your abilities through on-the-job learning and structured training. We'll support and reward you on the basis of your individual performance.
Unique to Bank of America is our provision of a Chief Resource Officer (CRO). The CRO’s sole purpose is to manage and optimize the entry-level banker experience on a very hands-on manner. The CRO partners closely with e leadership to instill the firm’s culture, to ensure work/life balance and to provide a well-rounded, fun and value-add experience for entry-level bankers.
In some countries, Analysts are placed in a generalist team which means a 'staffer' will staff you on projects in specific industry, product and country coverage groups. In other countries, Analysts are placed directly with a specific team throughout the internship.
Team placement is determined by considering business needs and the interests/skills of the Analyst. The various Investment Banking groups span across country, industry and product (not all groups exist in all countries):
- Consumer Retail Healthcare.
- Energy and Power.
- Financial Institutions.
- Global Industrials including Metals & Mining.
- Real Estate & Gaming.
- Telecom, Media & Technology.
- Financial Sponsors.
- General Execution.
- Mergers & Acquisitions.
What You Will Do
- Be part of a highly structured and dedicated program with a global reach. You will develop technical and soft skills in a fun global team environment and develop a holistic appreciation of our firm, the people within it, and the industry as a whole.
- Work in teams to create and deliver solutions that bring to bear the full breadth of the bank's capabilities - Ranging from strategic mergers and acquisitions advice, debt, equity, liability derivatives, and structured products, to principal investing and private equity. We deliver solutions to clients leveraging the full spectrum of the bank's capabilities.
- Help generate ideas and opportunities for new and existing clients through in depth research, financial modeling and industry analyses.
- Develop and leverage upon a truly global network. You will learn from, and work with, teams consisting of professionals drawn from across the business, including experienced bankers within your group, experts in other areas of the firm and colleagues from around the globe.
- Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career options and opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year undergraduate/master student.
- On track to receive a GPA 3.5/4 or above (2.1 degree or above - UK system) - You do not need to have a background in finance or accounting to apply.
- Outstanding academic achievement which is complemented by other socioeconomic extracurricular activities.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements.
- A strong team player.
- Demonstrates energy and drive.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to.
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Investment Banking
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm