Do you want to work on multi-million dollar deals with some of the largest companies in the world?
We are looking for Summer Interns from a wide range of disciplines with demonstrable energy, drive to succeed and a strong desire to make a difference - Is that you?
Summer Analysts in the Asia Pacific region participate in a 9 week program, depending on location, which is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Investment Banking. The program begins with firm wide orientation and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events and social activities across the Global business.
Training & Program Highlights:
The 9 week program are designed to help you decide whether our offer matches your aspirations and include:
- A dedicated Chief Resource Officer (CRO) who is tasked with managing and optimizing the entry-level banker experience.
- An induction and training program with classroom and on the job instruction.
- Summer Speaker Series, featuring global and divisional presentations by top executives.
- Formal career support via buddies, CROs, mentors and staffers who will help you navigate through the program.
- Opportunities to interact with Lead bankers and network with peers.
- Constructive feedback sessions through performance evaluations.
Unique to Bank of America is our provision of a Chief Resource Officer (CRO). The CRO’s sole purpose is to manage and optimize the entry-level banker experience on a very hands-on manner. The CRO partners closely with experienced leadership to instill the firm’s culture, to ensure work/life balance and to provide a well-rounded, fun and value-add experience for entry-level bankers.
In some countries, Summer Analysts are placed in a generalist team which means a 'staffer' will staff you on projects in specific industry, product and country coverage groups. In other countries, Summer Analysts are placed directly with a specific team throughout the internship. Team placement is determined by considering business needs and the interests/skills of the Summer Analyst.
The various Investment Banking groups span across country, industry and product (not all groups exist in all countries):
- Hong Kong.
- Consumer Retail Healthcare.
- Energy and Power.
- Financial Institutions.
- Global Industrials including Metals & Mining.
- Real Estate & Gaming.
- Telecom, Media & Technology.
- Financial Sponsors.
- General Execution.
- Mergers & Acquisitions.
What You Will Do
- Be part of a highly structured and dedicated program with global reach. You will develop technical and soft skills in a fun global team environment and leave us with a holistic understanding of our firm and the people within it.
- Work on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups, providing you with a unique learning opportunity.
- Help the team deliver solutions to clients leveraging full spectrum of the bank's capabilities.
- Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentations and underlying financial analysis.
- Develop a global network. You will learn from, and work with, teams consisting of professionals drawn from across the business, including experienced bankers within your group, experts in other areas of the firm and colleagues from around the globe.
- Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career options and opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year undergraduate/master student.
- Outstanding academic achievement which is complemented by other socioeconomic extracurricular activities.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements.
- A strong team player.
- Demonstrates energy and drive.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to.
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Investment Banking
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm