More than 700 professionals in our award-winning Global Research organization support our institutional sales and trading teams and their clients. Our Research Analysts add value to investor clients by providing insightful, objective and decisive research, designed to enable them to make informed investment decisions.
We are looking for a gap-year intern to join our Asia Economic Research team for a year starting from July 2021, based in Hong Kong. This exciting opportunity offers broad knowledge about economic and financial market and first-hand experience of macro research in a top-tier investment bank.
The candidate should be finishing his/her penultimate year of studying, obtaining his/her undergraduate degree, majored in Economics or Finance. The candidate must obtain university approval for taking a gap year and be eligible to work in Hong Kong. A successful candidate should be numerical and detail-oriented, a strong team player with good communication skills, have the ability to multi-task, and is business fluent in both English and Mandarin.
What You Will Do
- Maintaining and creating data files and macro/financial market models.
- Handling internal and external data requests, assisting in report publications and presentations.
- Undertaking research for thematic and collaborative projects.
- Gathering and analyzing data and information.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements.
- A strong team player and client focused.
- Demonstrate energy and drive.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to.
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm