Global Capital Markets Full Time Analyst Program
Are you bullish or bearish about a career with our Global Capital Markets team?
What we’re looking for (Key Requirements):
- Final year undergraduate/masters' student
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrates energy and drive
- Demonstrates a keen interest in markets and the business you are applying to
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
Global Capital Markets originates a wide variety of equity and debt capital offerings, as well as risk management products. When an issuer client decides to raise capital in the public or private markets, Corporate and Investment Bankers turn to the Global Capital Markets team. Global Capital Markets partners with the coverage team and advises clients on optimal methods to access capital, whether for acquisitions, refinancing or strengthening their balance sheets. The offerings can comprise equities, bonds, private placements, equity linked and derivative products, or a combination of securities.
Equity Capital Markets originates, structures and executes worldwide equity, equity-linked and equity derivatives products on behalf of the firm's global corporate and institutional client base. The equity product suite includes initial public offerings, rights offerings, accelerated placements, convertible bonds, hedging structures, margin loans and structured purchases/disposals.
The Debt Capital Markets team generates financing solutions for the firm's client base through the origination, development, structuring and execution of instruments across the debt spectrum, including bonds, loans, and derivatives.
Analysts are placed directly with a specific group, Equity or Debt, which is determined by considering business needs and the interests/skills of the Analyst.
As an Analyst in Capital Markets you will:
- Support origination and execution of capital markets deals
- Develop and manage financial models
- Support and create analyses, including pricing and valuations of equity and debt products
- Prepare client presentations and other materials
- Assist deal execution, including roadshow organization and market updates
- Participate in meetings with corporate clients and institutional investors
- Communicate and interact with client team members and internal teams, including banking, sales and trading
For most countries in Asia Pacific, training begins when you will join newly-hired analysts from around the world for an intensive few weeks to learn about our company, its culture and all the relevant tools, techniques and working practices. You'll also receive grounding in your chosen business area, as you develop your professional skills and team-working capabilities.
On return to your local office, you'll take on additional responsibility at an early stage. With on-going development opportunities throughout the program you'll be encouraged to grow your abilities through on-the-job learning and structured training. We'll support and reward you on the basis of your individual performance.
Following the formal training program, you will be on boarded to the Global Banking and Markets Analyst & Associate Academy (GBAM AAA), which will take you on a journey through our global curriculum.
About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
How to Apply
Start your application at https://campus.bankofamerica.com/
Search for the program, business division and location you wish to apply for and select the program title
Select 'Apply Now' and sign in as a new or returning user
Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
Submit form - please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline
Application Deadline: November 14 2021
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm