Fulfillment, Service & Operations Analyst Internship Program
Do you have what it takes to join our APAC Operations team that processes over a million trade settlements a year?
What we’re looking for (Key Requirements):
- Penultimate year undergraduate/master student
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and creative thinking
- Show a keen interest in the business you are applying to
Wholesale Banking Fulfillment, Service & Operations (FSO) is responsible for the end-to-end implementation, servicing, and operations of all treasury, depository solutions and trade finance for business banking, commercial and corporate banking clients globally, and for treasury and trade finance operations in 12 countries in Asia Pacific.
The Operations team is responsible for the combined operations functions for treasury, credit, and services for commercial and corporate banking clients globally. Key responsibilities include settlement and clearing transactions, processing of Payments, Credit and Trade transactions, and book keeping of loan assets and deposits.
Services & Fulfillment
Client Fulfillment team manages new client on boarding for Global Transaction Services – a core business for Bank of America’s global franchise. Key responsibilities include project management, document collection and review, product and depository account setup, product set up testing and client training.
Client Service team is responsible for supporting on-boarded clients in their day to day business needs, including transaction support, general and technical query support. The team supports over 5.5 million enquiries annually in addition to proactive outreach to clients to improve the banking experience in 12 countries in Asia Pacific.
Summer Analysts in the Asia Pacific region participate in an 8-10 week program, depending on location, which is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Fulfillment, Service & Operations (FSO). The summer program begins with a firm wide orientation, and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events and social activities.
You will be given responsibilities early and will be expected to make a significant contribution to the team. As Internships mirror full-time positions, they also include goal-setting and a formal review process as well as plenty of opportunity to interact and work with senior managers.
Placement of Summer Analysts varies and is determined during the hiring process where we match the business needs and the interests/skills of the Summer Analyst.
What you’ll do (Key Responsibilities):
- Ensure all transactions are processed as quickly and accurately as possible, in accordance to the company’s internal policies and local regulations.
- Manage operational risk to maximize operational control effectiveness and profitability, while minimizing risk. Proactively identify, debate, address and escalate any deviations / issues on immediate basis
- Work closely with business partners on complex transactions by providing professional operational solutions to achieve client satisfaction.
- Drive change initiatives for process optimization and system enhancement, as well as technical and operations changes.
- Understand local regulatory environment and support various ad-hoc regulatory requirements and inspections.
- Ensure that the company delivers services and execution that meet market-leading standards
Services & Fulfillment
- Engage in process improvement initiatives to enhance client experience
- Proactively manage the day to day servicing enquiries of all assigned clients
- Log, investigate and resolve all enquiries in a timely/accurate manner in accordance with Service Levels
- Provide consistent service and keep clients informed on status of all outstanding enquiries
- Liaise with local/overseas Bank’s Business Partner’s and Preferred Banking Partner’s at all levels
- Analyze monthly client enquiry statistics to identify trends and recurring issues
- Market Transaction Services initiatives, successes and strengths to new/existing clients
- Actively participate in client planning and RFP processes
- Constantly look for avenues of improvement- people, process, controls, customer service and strategic cost management initiatives
About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Application Deadline November 14 2021
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm