Corporate Audit Summer Internship Program
What we’re looking for (Key Requirements):
- Penultimate year undergraduate student
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Major in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or General Business
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Show a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
Corporate Audit is responsible for providing an independent assessment of whether controlling processes within Bank of America are adequately designed and functioning effectively to mitigate potential risks. Corporate Audit maintains independence and objectivity by reporting to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. Corporate Audit teammates cover all areas of the corporation, performing validation of the company’s risk management activities through testing of key processes and controls across the company.
Management and the Audit Committee are provided with regular reporting of Bank of America’s risk management systems and internal controls. Additionally, Corporate Audit provides risk-based advice and counsel to management to help develop and maintain an appropriate customer-focused risk management culture that supports the Corporation's business objectives.
The Corporate Audit Summer Internship Program is a 10 week program designed to provide candidates with an opportunity to work with experienced professionals and prepare for a career in the Bank. The program begins with firm wide orientation and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events and social activities. You will be given responsibilities early and will be expected to make a significant contribution to the team. Corporate Audit seeks applicants who have a desire to adapt and learn the multiple businesses within Bank of America. As a Summer Intern, you will work on an audit team and learn the processes of the Bank.
What you’ll do (Key Responsibilities):
- Maintaining robust processes for reviewing risk and controls throughout the Corporation.
- Assisting with the audit planning process including considerations around strategic, market, credit, liquidity, compliance and operational risk.
- Assisting with the audit plan for the company, developed upon the risk profile of the Company and reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- Understanding business processes, performing risk assessments and testing to evaluate the related controls.
- Working closely with, and influence each business regarding their control infrastructure.
- Reviewing technology controls related to Software Development Life Cycle, Information Security, Application Security, Cyber Security, Infrastructure Security (Networks, EUC).
About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
How to Apply
- Start your application at https://campus.bankofamerica.com/
- Search for the program, business division and location you wish to apply for and select the program title
- Select 'Apply Now' and sign in as a new or returning user
- Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
- Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
- Submit form - please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline
Application Deadline: December 12 2021
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2021, 3:59 pm