The Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Program is designed to help safeguard our financial system, our industry, our clients and our employees from financial crimes by delivering complete, sustainable and appropriate end to end processes and controls for managing AML and economic sanctions across global GBAM businesses.
GBAM AML APAC team covers policy governance, periodic review of client due diligence, exam & issues management across APAC countries and program management. We are looking for summer analysts who have a desire to adapt and learn about AML regulations, their operationalization across large institutions and their interplay with businesses like Corporate Banking, Institutional Brokerage, Prime Brokerage, Treasury Services, etc. As a summer analyst, you will work with the team and learn about these aspects of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, be exposed to the Enterprise and regulatory policies and standards.
Summer Analysts undergo a 10 week program which is designed to provide candidates with an opportunity to work with experienced professionals and prepare for a career in the Bank. You will undergo a phased training and development process including web based training, team coaches, and peer coaches. Teammates in this program will build a valuable network with other summer interns and throughout Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
What you will do
- Participation in AML KYC process understanding and evaluations
- Working closely with internal and external departments to support AML KYC process and/ or issues
- Involvement in AML KYC projects, driving change initiatives for AML KYC process improvement, new processes or industry rollouts
- Support creation of business metrics for jurisdictional representation
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year undergraduate/Masters’ student
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change, be flexible, and open minded
- Demonstrated ability to be able to be decisive and committed to accomplishing tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm