Global Corporate Banking Analyst Program
Have you been winning consistently at school? Continue your winning streak by winning new business as a Corporate Banker!
What we’re looking for (Key Requirements):
- Final year undergraduate/master student
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrates energy and drive
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
The Global Corporate Banking division serves a diverse corporate client base. We have a significant presence in the Americas, Europe, Emerging Markets (ex-Asia) and Asia Pacific, serving clients in virtually all countries. We provide our clients with a range of services fundamental to their business, including strategic and financing advice, restructuring and risk management solutions, as well as capital raisings from both the public markets and private sources. We serve our clients through teams of professionals that bring together the full capabilities of the bank to satisfy one goal: helping our clients succeed.
Corporate Banking Analysts are active members of the country’s integrated client coverage (Corporates, Financial Institutions and Subsidiaries) teams who assist bankers in the delivery of the full breadth of products and services to clients and prospects.
What you’ll do (Key Responsibilities):
- Work in teams to create and deliver solutions to clients that bring to bear the full breadth of the bank’s global platform – lending capabilities including leasing, debt capital raising and capital markets, (including acquisition financing to ratings advisory), global market solutions (including FX, Rates and Commodities) and global transaction services capabilities (including cash management, trade, liquidity management).
- Help to generate ideas and cross selling opportunities for new and existing clients
- Support and assist the bankers in managing their client portfolio’s – client development, pitching and execution and responding to client requests
- Assist in deal execution and follow-up – assist in putting together internal memos and working through the KYC process for example
- Perform various statistical and financial analyses
- Conduct comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Produce and distribute internal documents for the team – meeting minutes, market reports, weekly pipeline reports.
- Learn from, and work with teams consisting of professionals from across the business, including senior corporate bankers within your group, product and support partners and other colleagues from around the globe
For most countries in Asia Pacific, training kicks off with joining newly-hired analysts from around the world for an intensive few weeks to learn about our company, its culture and all the relevant tools, techniques and working practices. You’ll also receive grounding in your chosen business area, as you develop your professional skills and team-working capabilities.
On return to your local office, you’ll take on significant responsibilities at an early stage. With on-going development opportunities throughout the program you’ll be encouraged to grow your abilities through on-the-job learning and structured training. We’ll support and reward you on the basis of your individual performance.
About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
How to Apply
- Start your application at https://campus.bankofamerica.com/
- Search for the program, business division and location you wish to apply for and select the program title
- Select 'Apply Now' and sign in as a new or returning user
- Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
- Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
- Submit form - please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline
Application Deadline: November 14 2021
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm