The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry jointly launched the Banking Talent Programme in the year of 2020 to nurture fresh talents for the industry and provide participants with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector. The Programme targets at fresh graduates from local universities and new graduates will be offered six-month work opportunities and receive industry-specific training.
As one of the participating companies in the Programme, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited is delighted to offer a wide range of job opportunities to new graduates who aspire to develop career in the banking industry. Apart from a series of induction seminars as well as the professional training courses organized by the HKMA, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Academy of Finance, the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) and reputable industry practitioners, various inhouse and on-the-job training will be provided to equip the freshgraduates with fundamental knowledges for their future career growth.
Programme Duration - 1 September 2020 to 28 February 2021.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the product development of various Financial Markets products, including but not limited to foreign exchange, commodities, bonds and equities.
- Assist in the internal control functions of financial markets business, including but not limited to market risk, credit risk, operational risk and technology risk management .
- Perform other duties related to financial markets management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students graduating with a Bachelor's degree in 2020 from local universities.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin is required.
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and strong team spirit.
- Fast learner, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm