The technology has changed our business model and created exciting possibilities for all of our bank.At BOCHK, we appreciate the importance of developing young talents as creative think tanks for the everchanging and innovative environment.
Our Placement Programme 2020 is now offering the full time placement opportunity for students to gain digital project exposure at one of the following streams , including (A) Application Development, (B)Data Center,(C) Technology Risk Management and (D)Innovation and Optimization Centre.
Duration of Placement - Around July 2020 – December 2020.
What You Will Do
Stream A - Application Development:
- Responsible for development and support of the bank application systems, including web application systems and Mobile App systems.
- Participate in Fintech related and key projects for expansion of the business to ensure seamless implementation.
- Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and appropriate technology to meet business needs.
- Involve in project lifecycle including user requirement collection, analysis and design, development, SIT, UAT, training, documentation and ongoing support.
- Assist the project manager in project management.
Stream B - Data Center:
- Support the bank-wide data management activities and data governance of data platform, including data requirement management, data ingestion management and authorization management.
- Support the analytics data model maintenance and perform data analysis to support business objectives - Design and deliver data science solutions for a given use case or business problem statement. Develop algorithms and statistical predictive models to identify business challenges and opportunities, and support developing business strategies. Analyze structured and unstructured data, visualize findings, discover insights and propose new business models. Develop analytics reports and visualization dashboard for business monitoring and delivering insights.
- Participate in strengthening data standards control, data quality and metadata management in the data life cycle to support data analytics.
- Support automation tasks to streamline data workflows to enhance customer experience.
- Conduct research to collect the latest market information/ solutions related to the use of AI tools and technologies for data governance, data management and data analytics.
- Assist to manage ad-hoc data management and data analytics assignments.
Stream C - Technology Risk Management:
- Assist to define security architecture for the organization infrastructure and application.
- Research and evaluate on latest security threats and technology solutions, such as Cloud, Big Data, Social Networking and Mobility.
- Assist to establish and maintain security standards and guidelines with focus on application and network security.
- Assist in establishing a security baseline for key IT processes.
- Assist in reviewing IT initiatives from technology risk perspectives.
Stream D - Innovation and Optimization Centre:
- Research on latest FinTech trends, such as cloud, blockchain, AI, big data.
- Explore digital capabilities through analyst discussions, scenario analysis, competitive studies etc.
- Derive innovative ideas to enhance customer experience on Online and branch channels and to “wow” customers.
- Assist to manage innovation projects with vendors including resources, budgets, project activities in Agile approach.
- Assist to establish Agile Playbook and Best Practice documentation.
- Participate to promote new digital ideas to facilitate stakeholder’s knowledge growth and business intelligence cultivation.
Required Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for potential candidates who are:
- Current UG or PG student.
- Major in Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering, Statistics or related disciplines.
- Preferably equipped with some programming skills.
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Passion for new technology adoption, innovative and willing to work under pressure.
- Permanent resident of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong student visa.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm