Internship Period - 6 Months.
You can indicate your stream preference in your application according to your personal strength and aspiration.
What You Will Do
Stream A - Application Development:
- Responsible for development and support of the bank application systems, including web application systems and Mobile App systems.
- Participate in key projects for expansion of the business to ensure seamless implementation.
- Involve in project lifecycle including user requirement collection, analysis and design, development, SIT, UAT, training, documentation and ongoing support.
- Assist the project manager in project management.
Stream B - Data Management:
- Support the bank-wide data management activities and data governance of data platform, including data requirement management, data ingestion management and authorization management.
- Support the analytics data model maintenance and perform data analysis to support business objectives.
- Participate in strengthening data standards control, data quality and metadata management in the data life cycle to support data analytics.
- Support automation tasks to streamline data workflows to enhance customer experience.
- Conduct research to collect the latest market information/ solutions related to the use of AI tools and technologies for data governance, data management and data analytics.
- Assist to manage ad-hoc data management and data analytics assignments.
Stream C - Technology Risk Management:
- Assist to define security architecture for the organization infrastructure and application.
- Research and evaluate on latest security threats and technology solutions, such as Cloud, Big Data, Social Networking and Mobility.
- Assist to establish and maintain security standards and guidelines with focus on application and network security.
- Assist in establishing security baseline for key IT processes.
- Assist in reviewing IT initiatives from technology risk perspectives.
Stream D – Innovation Centre:
- Derive innovative ideas to enhance customer experience on Online and branch channels and to “wow” customers.
- Assist to manage innovation projects with vendor including resources, budgets, project activities in Agile approach.
- Assist to establish Agile Playbook and Best Practice documentation.
- Participate to promote new digital ideas to facilitate stakeholder’s knowledge grow and business intelligence cultivation.
- Assist to drive digital engagement by coordinating and managing events or forums for both internal staff and external customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree or above educational qualification, major in Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering, Statistics or related disciplines are preferred.
- Interest and knowledge in cloud, blockchain, AI, big data or other innovative fintech technologies are preferred.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese; fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin is required.
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and strong team spirit.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm